Robotic CNC machining cells are provided with the following softwares :
- Software to operate the robot (Kuka System Software – basic distribution)
- In OPTION, a Kuka.CNC Software (exclusive Kuka) to program and control the robot as a NC machine (G-Code).
- In OPTION a Kuka.PLC.ProConOS software to control (robot movements via an internal PLC).
Two CAM/CAD software environments are compatible (Other on demand):
- Delcam – Powermill Robot Pro
- Rhinoceros – MadCAM – Rhinorobot
These softwares include a Kuka robot postprocessor that allows you to test the trajectory before it is run on the robot. This check is designed to ensure that the robot is accessible, without singularities and collisions between the robot, the room and the environment. No need of a robotician to control the robotic ERM machining cells.
Color touch screen, with multifunction keys, a 6D mouse and graphical interfaces.
Combined use with CAM/CAD softwares
Geometric component specification Defining the material and component characteristics Component size
Tools (type, speed, geometry, tool change, ...) Trajectory, cutting depth, strategy
Trajectory, cutting depth, strategy Additional process settings (tool cooling, sup axes, brigage, etc.)
Changing the CNC status-turn specific robot program Orientation, axis limit
Changing the specific CNC robot program with problem search Comparison between offline and real word, for an error-free program
User-friendly optimization of singularities, collisions, attaability and other problems No robotic knowledge needed