Robotic CNC machining cells are provided with the following softwares :
- Software to operate the robot (Kuka System Software – basic distribution)
- In OPTION, a Kuka.CNC Software (exclusive Kuka) to program and control the robot as a NC machine (G-Code).
- In OPTION a Kuka.PLC.ProConOS software to control (robot movements via an internal PLC).
Two CAM/CAD software environments are compatible (Other on demand):
- Delcam – Powermill Robot Pro
- Rhinoceros – MadCAM – Rhinorobot
These softwares include a Kuka robot postprocessor that allows you to test the trajectory before it is run on the robot. This check is designed to ensure that the robot is accessible, without singularities and collisions between the robot, the room and the environment. No need of a robotician to control the robotic ERM machining cells.
Color touch screen, with multifunction keys, a 6D mouse and graphical interfaces.
Combined use with CAM/CAD softwares